KRAKEN: Sidney Powell Files Legal Complaint in Georgia
Late Wednesday, attorney Sidney Powell filed her touted "KRAKEN' legal complaint in the state of Georgia.
Late Wednesday, attorney Sidney Powell filed her touted “KRAKEN’ legal complaint in the state of Georgia. The complaint alleges that compromised voting machines and mail-in ballots were used to alter election results, among other things.
The allegations of election fraud outline an organized attempt to alter the outcome of the U.S. presidential election.
Attorney Abigail Frye, a close confidant of Powell, posted on Twitter in support of the move.
The legal documents and complaint can be downloaded here.
The ‘Kraken’ legal suit follows President Donald Trump’s campaign declaring last week that Sidney Powell is not a member of its legal team nor a lawyer for Trump in a personal capacity.
The complaint seeks the following emergency relief:
- An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
- An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently certified election results to the Electoral College;
- An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election;
- An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
- An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.
- A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violates the Electors and Elections Clause, U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4;
- A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;
- A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violates the Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;
- A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;
- An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by plaintiffs’ expects;
- A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;
- A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
- Immediate production of 36 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November 3.
- Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.
Stay tuned for continuing updates.
© 2022 Enfield Media Group LLC - All Rights Reserved.